16MCM: Early registration and abstract submission REMINDER!
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
it is our great pleasure to announce that REGISTRATION and ABSTRACT SUBMISSION for the 16th Multinational Congress on Microscopy 2022 in Brno (16MCM) have been open to public, and we kindly invite you to join us at this special event.
!!! The deadline for abstract submission and all scholarship applications was extended to 12 April 2022.
!!! The Early Bird registration deadline is 21 April 2022.
!!! We are delighted to inform you that the following plenary speakers will present their lectures:
- Richard Henderson, a Nobel Prize laureate 2017, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Ute Kaiser, Electron Microscopy Facility at Ulm University, Germany
- Quentin M. Ramasse, SuperSTEM Laboratory, SciTech Daresbury Campus, United Kingdom
- Attila Losonczy, Kavli Institute for Brain Science, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Lukáš Palatinus, Laboratory of Electron Crystallography, Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic
- Radim Chmelík, Experimental Photonics, CEITEC, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
!!! Don’t miss a rich accompanying programme, workshops and a unique opportunity to visit the laboratories of local companies and research institutions.
PDF flyers inviting you to the event can be downloaded as an attachment.
Join us at the 16MCM and become a part of the unique microscopy ecosystem in Brno. We are very much looking forward to meeting you in Brno, 04 - 09 September 2022!
Vladislav Krzyžánek, Chair of the 16MCM
Ilona Mullerová, Miroslav Šlouf and Pavel Hozak, Co-Chairs of the 16MCM
[Show all news]